School Council Meeting March 2017
Today in school council we discussed the following.
1. Can we organise a fruit stall for break in both playgrounds? An idea from Bryony Bell in 5/6 NB.
2. Can KS1 join choir or have their own separate one?
3. Can we have bird boxes in our playgrounds?
4. Can an indoor playroom be provided, possibly in Mrs. Rughoobeer's old room?
5. Are children allowed to create their own extra curricular club and run it?
6. Can we have houses for bugs in the playground?
7. Can KS1 have their own weekly Art Club?
8. The gate entrance to the school playground is too small and there is a lot of congestion at home time.
Next Meeting: Monday 1st MAY 2017